We have ambitious growth plans, leveraging China’s demand to become a world-class global agri-business.
Increasing our origination capabilities and our market share in high-growth destination markets are key to our vision for long-term sustainable and profitable growth.
We have a clearly defined strategy to realise this, based on four key objectives:
- Prioritising our investment in geographies and markets where we see significant opportunity for sustainable growth for our core products: grains, oilseeds and sugar.
- Increasing the volume of commodities we source directly from farmers, while making our logistics and supply chain as efficient and productive as possible.
- Optimising our data management, resources and assets to create and apply different profit models aiming to maximise revenues in our markets.
- Promoting teamwork and close collaboration to deliver maximum value from both product and regional capabilities.
We are well-placed to deliver our objectives by leveraging our:
- Strong position as a partner of choice, offering unique direct access to China.
- World-class assets for grains, oilseeds and sugar in key markets.
- Solid balance sheet, which supports our growth ambitions.
- Strong values of partnership and sustainability, which will endure for generations to come.