COFCO International Executive Committee changes
COFCO International today announces the appointment of three new Members to its Executive Committee.
The Board of Directors has appointed Tony Tian (Chief Risk Officer and Managing Director Regions for Brazil and North America), Alfonso Romero (Managing Director for Argentina, Paraguay and Uruguay) and Helen Song (Chief Strategy Officer) as new Members of the Executive Committee.
The COFCO International Executive Committee consists of the following Members:
- David Dong (Chief Executive Officer)
- Jing Wu (Chief Financial Officer)
- Marcelo de Andrade (Managing Director Softs)
- Marcelo Martins (Managing Director Regions for Europe, Black Sea, Caribbean, Sub-Saharan Africa and Asia Pacific)
- Tony Tian (Chief Risk Officer and Managing Director Regions for Brazil and North America)
- Alfonso Romero (Managing Director for Argentina, Paraguay and Uruguay)
- Helen Song (Chief Strategy Officer)
Valmor Schaffer, current MD Brazil and a Member of the Executive Committee, has decided to step down from these roles for personal reasons and will retire from COFCO International. Philip Xu, previously Deputy MD and Chief Operating Officer for Brazil will succeed Mr Schaffer as MD Brazil. Mr Xu will report to Tony Tian who will be based in São Paulo.